- Atlas Air/Polar Air entered into a long-term lease with Prologis in Hebron Kentucky for 116,000sfusing Lakota Commercial Realty in a complex transaction which involved Lakota Commercial Realty relocating the existing tenant, AWDX Logistics (who occupied 212,000sf) into 2 other buildings in 2 states.
- SME Warehousing leased 81,000sf in Erlanger, KY through Lakota Commercial Realty in a building owned by Hollingwsworth, for 7 years.
- SME Warehousing leased 80,000sf on Kemper Road in Sharonville, OH from Kemper Warehousing with Lakota Commercial Realty as the broker.
- DHL employed Lakota Commercial Realty to renew its 46,000sf lease from DCT Trust in Erlanger, KY, for 7 years.
- DHL employed Lakota Commercial Realty to renew its 28,000sf lease from Global Port United in Louisville, KY
- Lakota Commercial Realty, in its 204,600sf listed distribution center in Monroe, Ohio, leased it for 5 years to Deceuninck with no tenant broker. Listing shared with Republic Commercial Realty.
- At year end, Lakota Commercial Realty had its 46,340sf listed property with Estes Green under contract with no buyer’s broker to a local investor. Listing shared with Cushman and Wakefield.
- At year end, Lakota Commercial Realty was in the final stages of a contract to purchase a 75,000sf building in Monroe, OH with Lahlouh Printing from Anchor Associates.